Did you mean: 
pir8fan

EX Weekend in Las Vegas, May 2013

I am Booked!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
Rick_M

Booked 5 nights at Harrahs, might as well make it a long party weekend.......

0 Kudos
pir8fan

That is great Rick! I was thinking about adding a fourth night! When are you arriving?

0 Kudos
Dakota_Posse

Well great.....if you guys are coming early then I'm coming early.....guess I'll go modify my room reservation......geez!!!!!  Guess that's one more day of drinking salty margarita's Tommy and more martoonies Rick!! LOL!

0 Kudos
SarahP

Darn, I can't come early!  Oh well, y'all will just have to have a lounge chair and a frosty margarita waiting for me on Friday! 

0 Kudos
Rick_M

We will be in the air early Thursday 6:30A 5/16 and stopping in Atlanta for a bit then landing in Vegas 11:45A. Suspect we will be reporting on the pool bar at Harrah's around one or so. Might have to test spirits there to make sure they are up to EXcellent standards. Tommy Sarah Cindy some help with this chore would be welcomed......   

0 Kudos
SarahP

106 days, woo hoo!! 

0 Kudos
pazzamess

Going to do my best to get there

0 Kudos
Sootie

Sadly---I will not be joining you after all. I sure am going to miss all the fun we would have had....so have lots "for" me!

0 Kudos
SarahP

Here's a link to a neat website with all sorts of Vegas travel tips: 

http://www.vegas.com/traveltips/tips/

The link goes straight to a general tips page, but be sure to browse around -- there's a lot of great info and ideas! 

0 Kudos
pir8fan

My Flights are booked! I am trying to give Rick enough time to finish off all of the old stale booze! I will arriving Thursday at 5:15 PM!  By then, they should be opening fresh bottles! I am EXcited to meet so many of you for the first time! And to see some of you for the second time, Strudel!!

0 Kudos