I am Booked!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
Dakota_Posse

I'm booked too!

0 Kudos
Dakota_Posse

Hey....to anyone who wants the discount that averages out to about $83 a night then go to the website and book under the Total Rewards program......you'll need to join but it only takes a few moments.  They will check your total rewards card and ID to make sure you are the same person but it is soooo worth it!

If anyone comes up with a great flight deal, let us all know....right now I can't find anything under $375 that doesn't make me switch planes twice and gets me into Vegas at midnight on Friday!

0 Kudos
SarahP

Are people generally planning to arrive on Friday and head home on Sunday? Hubby and I may stay an extra day to make a little extra vacation out of it, but I don't know yet. At minimum I will plan to arrive sometime Friday afternoon and head out sometime Sunday afternoon.  

0 Kudos
kris54

*like*

0 Kudos
Strudel

I have made my reservation!! 

0 Kudos
pir8fan

I booked for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights! So Far! I have not figured out flights yet! May go to San Fran to visit my daughter when I leave Vegas! It will take me a while to work out the details!

0 Kudos
SarahP

I'm booked for Friday and Saturday nights!  We may stay Sunday night too, we'll figure that out later. Now time to start watching for airfare deals!

0 Kudos
Jenny78

I may fly out on the 16 - 20.  Because I am coming all the way from Michigan, I would want to stay longer than 2 days. I am talking to family and friends here that may want to join me.  I have found some package deals with hotel and flight a little cheaper at other hotels. So, I may be staying at another hotel but want to join the activities at Harrahs.  Will you be posting some kind of artinerary with activities?

0 Kudos
SarahP

Hi Jenny!  We will post an itinerary when it gets closer. We are not planning to have a lot of scheduled activities, we know everyone will want to do different things. Our main focus is making it easy for folks to find each other. 

Can't wait to meet everyone! 

0 Kudos