cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahP

Photo Album | EX Weekend 2016

The pics are in, and the album is done!  Follow this link to Photobucket; double click on the first pic and you'll be able to browse through them one at a time and see all the captions. 

Photobucket | Back to Vegas 2016

EX4 - 2016 Back to Vegas - Google Photos 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wonder if we should upload the images to EX Weekend 2016 - Back to Vegas!  for 2016.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
SarahP

Hi Mark. This was before the new platform, so the Photobucket link was our only good option. If there's another way to do it now, great! 

Please note the pics in the Photobucket album are in a specific order with captions, so they tell the story of the weekend. 

Sarah

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to know that!  Perhaps an uploadable slideshow can be put together and then can be uploaded as well to keep them in order. 

Photobucket has a Story option until that something else can be figured out. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
freeneasy

IMG_0704.JPGIMG_0698.JPGIMG_0703.JPG

I have some that I didn't get to you on time for the original album Sarah  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/SarahP-blog 

freeneasy

IMG_0708.JPGIMG_0705.JPGIMG_0722.JPG

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just saw this article Lake Mead water valve is exposed for the first time amid historic drought | CNN and it made me think of our brunch cruise on the lake. 

@SarahP @freeneasy @ShawnP @pir8fan @Strudel @Dakota_Posse @Patty-cake @Stac2 @Rick_M @djmurray @Barb102  Are the usernames I can remember off hand at the moment though I know there were many more on the cruise that day.

EX Community Admin Team
ShawnP

i have been tracking this drought through a youtube channel called  sin city outdoors. some bodies they found and 1 or 2 of them that were in cement barrels. Mafia of course but i will be curious to who it was when identified. i bet some mystery will come to light soon on that. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShawnP wrote:

i have been tracking this drought through a youtube channel called  sin city outdoors. some bodies they found and 1 or 2 of them that were in cement barrels. Mafia of course but i will be curious to who it was when identified. i bet some mystery will come to light soon on that. 

Yes it’s crazy. Some families need closure. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks Jim!  Great to see them!