Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strut your most EX-cellent stuff!

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager
5 22 797

Hi, EXers!

What's the best way you describe EX and the EX Community to other smokers you know? What inspired you to join EX or the EX Community? We want to hear it!

The EX Team is designing new wallet cards that will be available for sale to help promote the EX Program, and we'd love to use language and imagery that resonates with real tobacco users. 

Please submit your best thoughts/ideas/suggestions here: The EX Program Wallet Card Idea Submission Form  

Thank you thank you!

22 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

How about

Most smokers have the idea they can't quit. The ex community will prove you can.

"All you have to do is, keep them away from your face."

JonesCarpeDiem

"If you've quit smoking and you're still smoking, you're doing it wrong."

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love these ideas! Please submit them through the form, too

Ralph1955

Being a quitter doesn’t make you a loser it makes you a WINNER 

Bellegonia

Sorry Dale, can't help it... do you know any fake tobacco users here?

Made me LOL.

"... and imagery that resonates with real tobacco users. "

JonesCarpeDiem

Once you really give it your best, even if you fall, you'll never think of smoking or enjoy it in the same way,

then, will you succeed.

JonesCarpeDiem

If you value the time you've got into your quit, you won't throw it away.

If you value your quit, you don't forget how you lost your investment.

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks to all of you for your fabulous suggestions! We're excited to share with you the mock-ups for the new direction we're taking with these wallet cards, designed to really pop!

Card fronts:

EX Card Mockups.png

Card backs:

EX Card Mockups_Back.png

These wallet cards will soon be available for sale through www.theexprogram.com. The EX Program is designed to offer a better quitting experience for employers and health plans to offer their employees and members, and helps keep BecomeAnEX free for all tobacco users. 

As an individual, you will also be able to purchase them if you're interested! We know that many EX Community members over the years have loved having cards to be able to give to tobacco users you meet to promote BecomeAnEX to them.

Sandy-9-17-17

I love all of these, I will be purchasing some of these for myself!  Can you make it a combination pack!  So that we can have a few of each ? 

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it, and yes, it will be a combo pack! We'll have a few different size packs for sale to choose from.

Giulia

These are FABULOUS!!!!

Sandy-9-17-17

When do you think these are going to be available?

Giulia

Thought of a potential:   The Point of No Return - Become an EX

pastedImage_1.png

Or some such    point.jpg

elvan

Love the graphics and I do believe I recognize most of those quotes from seeing them over and over again on the site. Nice job.

Bellegonia

Nice!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sandy-9-17-17‌ Megan is out of the office for a couple days. She'll respond upon her return.

Mark
EX Community Manager

Sandy-9-17-17

Thanks Mark, I appreciate the info.  I have been pretty busy as of late with my job, so I haven't been getting here quite as often as I would like.  My company was just sold, so there is a lot of things to get done for the new owners as well as learn what they will be expecting when they get in here.  I'm excited and nervous about all of it, but I'm sure it will be fine!

I will check back at a later date! 

Sandy

Christine13

great!!

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Soon! Hopefully in the next few weeks.

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

pastedImage_4.png

Wallet cards are now available for sale! Check out https://www.theexprogram.com/products/  to purchase. We have two designs currently available, with others planned for the future (either as single designs or as a combo pack).

**We have a limited number available for free giveaway- first 20 to respond will get a small "starter set" mailed to them.**

Daniela2016smokenomorelpjAnnetteMMMichelleDiane‌ and DLHaffner‌ I know you had requested wallet cards in the past but we were out of stock -- please let me know if you would still like them!

Many thanks to all of you for your fabulous suggestions and genuine desire to spread the word about EX!

pastedImage_3.png

Daniela2016

Yes, thanks Megan, I'll send you my home address, if you no longer have it from the original request.

thank you!

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please private message it to me!

About the Author
I'm Megan, the Product Lead at Truth Initiative, responsible for making sure EX is working well for you! I love finding new ways to use technology to help people live healthier lives.