cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/20/2023: High Five, Look Alike, Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, Volunteer Recognition Day

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 77

53845iC3CFD74E78E0A9D4

High Five Day:
Have you been high fiving everyone you see today? If not, you should get on it! Seems like a fun time! If you participated. Tell us how many high fives you gave today. If they also quit tobacco they count double.

Look Alike Day:
Have a Doppelganger? Is there someone famous you resemble. Dress up today like them and then see if other people realize and tell you, "You remind me of someone!" or "You look loo just like so and so." Tell us in the comments if you particpated or plan to now that you know about it. If they have a tobacco history as well, refer them to EX if they haven't already quit.

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day: 
Celebrate your days quit today with a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake. It's healthy because it has pineapple right? Share a picture if you baked or ate one today.

Volunteer Recognition Day:
Are you a volunteer somewhere or do you have volunteers that you appreciate. Tell us about a place you volunteer at, about a place where you appreciate the volunteers or @mention a person here on the EX community who has helped you with yoru quit journey.

Lima Bean Respect Day:
Can't believe there is a day for this. Perhaps I just don't know how to repair them. If you've got a recipe to make them delicious and edible, please share it with us. I'm sure those in Cooking Group would also appreciate it.

National Cheddar Fries Day
If you like cheddar and fries, today is your day. Share a picture if you prepared Cheddar Fries today. And if you didn't hopefull your meal preparation for tonight just got easier.

About the Author
This account is run by a team of EX Community Administrators. It's an honor and a privilege to help the members of this community each and every day. We love the mix of people here getting support and giving it to others. You're all something to someone. We are inspired by the many, many amazing people who come here to help others.