cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/18/23: Tax Day, Animal Cracker Day, Columnists' Day and Lineman Appreciation Day

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 2 86

53775iC58669CCB4A841D2

Hoping you have your 2022 Taxes done.  If not, you still have time to do it. Understandably it can be stressful for many to get completed but it's not a reason to return to tobacco products. There's other things to celebrate.

Actually, on Sunday, I was in the grocery store and walked by the animal crackers and thought it would be fun to snack on some animal crackers. It's been a couple years but it would be way to reminisce the past of my childhood or times when my children were younger and I played with animal crackers. Wish I had purchased a bag to snack on today and play zoo on my desk.

Seeing that it's Columnists' day I also pulled open my Google Now feed and read my daily dose of columns. Before I was ten I opened the newspaper to read Ann Landers. Probably not something my friends were doing at the same age. I was doing this partially to read and get advice and see what others were asking about but also to read the seemingly ridiculous things that people posted that I thought to be common sense. To this day, I continue to read columns like Ann Landers even though she's long gone. 

Finally, I'm not aware of any linemen/linewomen but there are many to thank especially with all the spring storms that have been happening. I know those men and women rush off when there are emergencies in other states leaving their families to help others get their utilities back. If you know one, please extend my thanks to them for all they do.

Mark

photo source | license

2 Comments
About the Author
This account is run by a team of EX Community Administrators. It's an honor and a privilege to help the members of this community each and every day. We love the mix of people here getting support and giving it to others. You're all something to someone. We are inspired by the many, many amazing people who come here to help others.