cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susan_m

susan_m's Status Update on 03/14/2017

MommyO63 .... moving our conversation away from the pledge so that it does not confuse anyone else.  I can absolutely relate to what you are saying about quitting.  I just blogged about my first week yesterday.  Most of the time I thought I was losing it - NOT kidding.  It got better for me around day 6.  Where are you in your quit?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MommyO63

I'm on day 4. I quit on Ash Wednesday, but had a major fall, so I started/quit again on the 10th. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:43 AM, susan_m<communityadmin@becomeanex.org> wrote:

|

BecomeAnEX

|

You have been mentioned

by susan_m in MommyO63 .... moving our conversation away from the pledge so that it does not confuse anyone else.... in BecomeAnEX - View susan_m's reference to you

MommyO63 .... moving our conversation away from the pledge so that it does not confuse anyone else.  I can absolutely relate to what you are saying about quitting.  I just blogged about my first week yesterday.  Most of the time I thought I was losing it - NOT kidding.  It got better for me around day 6.  Where are you in your quit?

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by BecomeAnEX because you are a registered user or you were invited to join by a current user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from BecomeAnEX, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos
susan_m

Day 4 - atta girl!  Hang in there - it really does get easier.  You should consider writing a blog to tell the community hello and letting them know you're new to us.  You'll be amazed at the support you will receive!  In the meantime, here's some of the most helpful material on this website:  Best of EX.  
0 Kudos