cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
racheal

racheal's Status Update on 06/30/2011

Yaya2.6.10
Yep. think i was very brave_ but really the opposite. Fearful if i was too close to it, i'd end up inside! Ha I slept a long ime, cause hav'nt been sleeping well with the carpal tunnel and the torn rotor cuff. They have decided to do the R hand 1st then the L. I go back to UW-Bone and Joint Center on Wednesday, the 6th to be scheduled. He's hoping the hand surgery will give some relief to the shoulder, cause he know's I'm not happy about the prospect of having it done_the recovery is a very long one. Sighs* Then, my son showed up and took me to dinner, i came home to find my friend Penny had called and she is going to come and stay with me after they do the right hand. She does NOT smoke, so it will help keep me on track. Well, almost through day ONE! Tummy is upset and i have little headache, am also still tired. Gonna shower and quibble about it being too early_it is almost 9pm. I use to knit, love the yarn colours...gave it up, after the sweater with 3/three arms! But it was relaxing, bravo to you for getting back to it. Oh, and must thank.....kept_promises. I'm going use a lot of Mr.Bubbles in my bath and head to bed. Good night ~
0 Kudos
0 Replies