cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maria86

maria86's Status Update on 07/26/2014

Stac2
Stacs so sorry you are still sick. I have been doing a lot of reading lately regarding bacteria and medicine. We all know that antibiotics do not work like they use to due to various reasons, one of which is over use. The good news is that they have found another genome, if you will, regarding bacteria and they are in the process of creating a brand new kind of antibiotics. However this will take time to get on the market. This thing they call "virus", I just have a hard time digesting that word because #1 I don't trust too many doctors and #2. its an easy word to get off the hook when they don't know really what it is. I want to give you hope though and its about empowering yourself through strenghtening your immune system. There are 4 foods you can eat that can do this. Kefir, fermented foods like saurerkreut, a tea-KOMBUCHA and Apple Cider Vinegar. I have more information on these types of foods and how they actually work in your body..like the whys and the hows' of things. Maybe I will post all this information on a blog as I think it is extremely necessary for all of us to know and start eating differently. Again Stacs I am so very sorry you are ill 😞 just keep the faith rest up when you can and know we all are praying for you. Much love and light to you Maria xoxoxox (((())))) and don't worry about us we are here just make sure you get your very needed rest. 🙂
0 Kudos
0 Replies