cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lifeguard

lifeguard's Status Update on 02/20/2015

lifeguard
today it has been 48 days. I'm surprised. I am so short-tempered. the cravings are very intense but doesn't last as long. I've experienced very vivid dreams that I had smoked. I actually get up and try to find proof that I DID NOT SMOKE. I can smell again! unless you have stopped smoking, I don't think you really understand what I just wrote. I am an excellent cook. my wife had a massive stroke about 6 years ago. she was never a cook to begin with. she has grays disease. her mother will be moving in with us over the summer. she early stages of diimentia and is taking cumidon. preparing meals for them is rough at times. we live in an older very large home that we will have to create a bedroom and bath out of our library. I'm stressed! I eat. I have gained @ 12 lbs in 48 days. I need to exercise. quitting has been difficult because of the behaviors you expect to light a smoke. in my truck alone, walking in the garden, goofing varound with the boat. it was natural to be holding a smoke. I smoked for 40 years. I stopped this time ( It's hard for me to say I quit ) with welbuortin 100 mgs a day. if I can help anyone or answer questions...i'll be very honest with 6you and share my experience with you.
0 Kudos
0 Replies