cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leapfrog

leapfrog's Status Update on 01/13/2010

Spunkie
Hi to you Spunkie, This is spooks228, finally answering you from 29 days ago. I'm so sorry I've been negligent on answering you so late. Thank's for your support & hugs.I'm writing tonight because I have access to a computer that has some speed to it. Mine is old & I'm quite sure it's infected with a virus or two. I'm hooked up to comcast and yet it's so slow I get so very frustrated & of course that is a trigger for me. I'm doing pretty good, still smoking but very much less. I was hoping you could direct me to where I can re-learn other ways to handle my triggers. They are quite common- stress,anger,frustration,& last,EATING. I know that the thought will eventually leave but I am so impatient, I like to work on helping myself to handle my triggers. Spunkie, I am sorry, I've been ignorant, not even asking you how you are feeling? I did read that you were sick,it seemed a bit serious actually. Please let me know how you are, if you would'nt mind, I'd like to know a little of your story. I've sure got a story to be told, but you know, it's old actually & unimportant. The present & our future stories is what really matters at the end of the day.I'm looking forward to hearing from you friend. Love & Hugs right back at you, spooks228-AKA-Karen.
0 Kudos
0 Replies