cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karenr

karenr's Status Update on 10/07/2008

Janet28
Yes I been there many times the thought of quitting made me want them more and more...I smoked for 33 years been quit now 34 days and this time I have no doubts at all that I am now a non smoker never to go back....I have quit more times then I have toes and fingers the difference this time is I found out I had mild emphysema you dont have to slap me in the face twice I take no meds and work out 2 hours at a time doc says as long as I never smoke and stay away from secondary smoke I will be fine....I have read tons and that is first thing you really need to do is knowledge is very powerful with this addiction...the difference this time and your gonna think I am insane is I told myself I dont care how much it hurts I am not putting another cancer stick in my mouth EVER again and I meant it to....I swear to you it was not hard at all this time to quit not like the other times that I would cry myself to sleep saying I cant do this....Nicotene is in your body 72 hours after that it is all in your mind you say it will be hard it will be if you say I dont give a crap I am not doing it and it is not that hard at all that is why this time afterm so many years and so many quits I know I am done for good....trust me put it in your mind and read read read...Good Luck, Karen
0 Kudos
0 Replies