cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joyeuxencore

joyeuxencore's Status Update on 11/12/2014

Apes
Craving Kickers Did you know most cravings only last 3 to 5 minutes? 20 Craving Kickers 1. Take a deep breath and ask yourself, “What do I really want right now?” Keep asking yourself the question til you figure out what you really need right now (probably not really a smoke). 2. Drink a glass of water. 3. Call a friend. 4. Write down 3 things you are grateful for in your life. 5. Do 25 jumping jacks. 6. Take a 3-5 minute walk. 7. Go brush your teeth. 8. Paint your nails. (OK Guys TRIM your nails!) 9. Get a jar of bubbles and go blow bubbles 10. Play your favorite music and dance for a bit. 11. Write down 3 reasons you want to be smoke free. 12. Chomp on some raw veggies or fruit. The crunchier the better! 13. Cut a straw into the length of a cigarette and chew on it. Or use a cinnamon stick. 14. Get out some paper and doodle. 16. Take 5 minutes and write yourself a love note. 17. Do a crossword puzzle or Sudoku. 18. Imagine how you will feel tonight knowing you made it another day smoke-free! 19. Find a video on YouTube that makes you laugh. Congrats, you made it! 20. Look in the mirror and tell yourself “I love you and I will take care of you”.
0 Kudos
0 Replies