cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jeanie-ballard's Status Update on 07/16/2015

jeanie-ballard
july 16th 2015 i am so ashamed to be posting this today . but i need help. i haven,t posted on here in almost 4 years. i a,m 65 now and retired nurse. i went back to smoking and vaping .i am trying 2 quit again because i was just diagnosed with lung cancer in my left lung. i just got into the cancer treatment center yesterday. i don.t know what type or stage or prognosis yet. will learn more as i go after the biopsy. i have no one to blame but myself. i am so weak willed . i can,t break the addiction of necotine or the habit. i,m on chantix again this is my 7th day . so nicotine level has dropped but i,m still vaping and smoking . a lot less but still doing it even with diagnosis of lung cancer. i have tried quiting on and off last 4 tears. thata how i starting doing e-ciggs and now vaping . lord help me i,m so addicted , it,s worse than any drug i can think of. i could use some advice . i haven,t even set a quit date yet on the chantix. i,m just overwhelmed at the moment and it,s all my own fault i knew the dangers and i keep on smoking what is the answer other than death ?
0 Kudos
0 Replies