cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elvan

elvan's Status Update on 03/09/2017

I have been sick since last night with some kind of stomach flu or food poisoning.  I was supposed to do a dinner for my son's birthday tonight and I can't even LOOK at food.  I am working tomorrow and Saturday because I haven't had any issues for the last couple of hours.  I am not going to be around for a couple of days, I need to just back off and rest. PLEASE stick with your quits.
0 Kudos
12 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan Hope you feel better.  We'll see you back here in a couple days.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MarilynH

((((((((((Gentle cyber hug for you Ellen)))))))))) - feel better soon and rest up while you can elvan
0 Kudos
Wanda45

Feel better soon.  You are loved.
0 Kudos
freeneasy

Hope you're feeling better Ellen
0 Kudos
Giulia

May it pass quickly and may you feel better swiftly
0 Kudos
elvan

Thank you, everyone, it has passed, I really think it was food poisoning from a stuffed Portobello mushroom I ate the night before.  It tasted okay but this came on within hours of eating it and it was so violent that I will not eat one of those again.  My husband had the same thing but he did not get sick, then again, he can eat something that has been expired for weeks and never have a reaction.  My immune system is damaged from years and years of steroids and I am pretty sure that is what caused it.  In any event, I am off to work this morning, no nausea,  I did have a cup of peppermint tea and that always settles my stomach.  Have a great Friday freeneasy @Marillyn.H.July.14.14 Mark Giulia Wanda45   Have a great Friday.
0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm happy that you are feeling better don't work too hard elvan
0 Kudos
Giulia

Glad you're feeling better, Ellen.  Hope you don't overdo today at work.
0 Kudos
elvan

Giulia It was crazy busy at work and my son was sick, we were so short handed that I did not sit down except to go to the bathroom, ONCE.  The two people I worked with must have thanked me ten times each and they said they could never have gotten through this ay without me.  That made me feel wonderful, exhausted but wonderful.  I am tired and my back is not happy with me but I work again tomorrow and then have Sunday off.  Thanks.
0 Kudos