cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elvan

elvan's Status Update on 02/28/2017

shashort  Anyone can join in here and comment...I can't remember who showed me that first but it might have been Jennifer-Quit or crazymama_Lori , they can join in and so can anyone else who wishes to.  This site has many options and that is a GOOD thing.., once we learn which ones we like.
33 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Jennifer-Quit Sorry your schedule did not permit you to attend. I really could not focus on participating even though I am retired I seem to have more obligations.  Or on other peoples to do list. lol.   Giulia glad the meeting was productive.  It only takes two baby "Peaches and Herb" lol
0 Kudos

Giulia, it's too bad they can't have those on a weekend instead.  I also had work commitments.
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

crazymama_Lori We have Let's Talk About "Humanizing" Our EX Community (B... coming up for those who might work during the day.  Can't promise a weekend event.  exproductmgr  and I would talk about that.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Even though I don't work a 9 to 5 job, I do have things to do that might make it difficult to get on line but yesterday I had an appointment a couple of hrs away and wasn't near a computer anyway but maybe next time I'll be able to participate.....
0 Kudos
elvan

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/ I think the next one is a phone call and it's the evening of March 9th, my son's birthday.  I could recommend having your tablet around so you can actually LOOK at the site while you are talking or else take notes...my memory is horrible so I can't think of what my issues are when I am on the spot, so to speak.  I wanted to ask about things that I did not remember.  I am SO much happier now than I was a month ago because it has gotten easier.  I am sure I am not taking advantage of all of the features but I didn't take advantage of the ones on the old site.
JACKIE1-25-15

It takes time
0 Kudos
elvan

Yes, it does, my concern is the AMOUNT of time, I am neglecting other things because I am trying to get this.  I won't ever get it all but if I can offer some support to people, that's going to have to do.  There is nothing "fast" about scrolling through 50+ messages in my inbox, many of them are things I really don't have to look at, I need to be more choosy.  I think you picked it up amazingly fast JACKIE1-25-15  and I admire you for that, I am struggling but much less than a month ago so there is still hope.  
0 Kudos
Bree19

I'm sorry to have missed Chatzy.  Day 2 was a bit of a monster so I went to bed 30 mins before the event.  Next time!
0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Yes elvan you will need your computer and also a phone for the next one.  We had one like this earlier - it may have been when you were on vacation.  You talk on the phone at the same time that you are watching on your computer screen.  I believe that the purpose of this session is to try to get ideas to regain some of the "closeness" that many feel like we are missing on the new platform.  Hopefully some of those that are feeling this loss will join in.  I am not sure that I would have much to contribute.
0 Kudos
elvan

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/I think it was when I was on vacation but I can't make the one on the 9th either because it's my son's birthday and there is supposedly some sort of party planned...WHY did that say BLOG after your @, I tried to scroll up to you name and it kept disappearing, that makes me CRAZY!
0 Kudos