cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elvan

elvan's Status Update on 02/02/2017

I think I am going to sign off pretty early tonight, I get so wound up in reading posts and commenting that I can't get to sleep at night and I really NEED to sleep.  I feel MUCH better about navigating the site. I really need to learn not to take myself so seriously!  Happy Groundhog Day particularly to Phil, the groundhog who is NOT a smoker!
4 Replies
MarilynH

Sleep well @elvan elvan,Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's 
0 Kudos
Thats_it

I am pretty sure the eastern groundhogs took your groundhog><
​haha

Jennifer-Quit

Why don't you try posting in the discussions area?  It is really hard for folks to see this unless you @ mention them.  I just happened upon this really by accident.  By posting in the conversations/discussions section more of your friends will see it and comment.  I am really just trying to be helpful but if I am being a pain just let me know.  Hope you are getting caught up on your rest.
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan Great use of a Status Update with letting people know you weren't going to be on any longer. You're getting it, it's perfect. A bonus that you got comments as well. Glad you're feeling better about the site as well.  As always, I'm here for you if you have any questions.  Those would go in https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/  though obviously ;).
EX Community Admin Team