cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbie53

debbie53's Status Update on 12/11/2008

Carlie
I very much understand the loss ya feel Carlie. Even though Mother passed four years ago, it sometimes very much feels like yesterday, most especially at the holidays. I wish I had words that could really make a difference in how you feel, but I know it's not possible. Just know this, I'm here for you should you just need to "unload"!
I do very much love my work and feel very blessed although I wish I had a little more free time during the holidays! Time to enjoy, ya know?
Both my babies will be home for Christmas. I'm tickled about that. Ashley and Jabob are going to his folks a few day's before but she promises she'll be here on Christmas Day. They will be in Arkansas, so I hope I'm not disappointed! I have found the holidays to be quite different without the kids living here, but it's not all bad! I don't have to stay up late and put stuf together anymore! Hehehe I found decorating my tree this year was WAY different! I did it all alone on the day after Thanksgiving. Talk about a smoking trigger! That one was a bear to get past! But I did! YEAH ME!!! 7 Months today! YIPPPEEE!!!!
Now I have sat here and babbled on! I am tired and my butt hurts from sitting here already! LOL I will talk to you soon Sunshine. I think I have Sunday off this week, so maybe I'll be able to catch up on all the going ons here! Stay sweet.
Me
0 Kudos
0 Replies