cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
butt-kicker

butt-kicker's Status Update on 12/01/2010

Debi12
Hey Debi, Wow, I love your new background on your page, It's soothing to the eyes 🙂 So, I hope your turkey day went great. Mine was peaceful and very filling. I am still not smoking. Doing good with all that. My computer is another story. The darn thing just went dead when I was changing rooms here the day after Thanksgiving. The warranty people are dragging their butts here. They finally called me back yesterday to tellme a service person will cal to schedule an appointment within 24-48 hours. That was 24 hours ago,,so I think they'll use the entire 48 hours,,lmao,,all through the aggravations,,I did not falter or even think about a ciggie. Funny, for me the stressful stuff is a great distraction I think, for me anyway. 😛 I am using this old slogger of a laptop,,it only has 2 gb of free space left on it and all it's good for is going online to come here and check my emails. Otherwise, my hubby is on my case about the business stuff and what can I do? He's going to NY this Friday for the weekend to see his Mom. She's got alzheimers and is not long for this earth.He hasn't beenn up to see her in a very long time. I will actually have my house to myself for a whole weekend for the first time in 16 years of being married. I just know it's going to go by too fast,,lmao Don't get me wrong,,I love him,,but he never leaves,,hahahaha,,oh shoot,,I'm goofy tonite,,just take that as a good laugh, cuz that's all it is! Hey Girl,,I love ya and Take Care!! Hugs! Diane
0 Kudos
0 Replies