cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aspruill

aspruill's Status Update on 09/14/2014

aspruill
Yes, sorry lol! I have been pretty quiet. I've taken up "couponing" of sorts. Trying to save additional money for a longer vacation next summer. I'm also homeschooling our 4 yr old so I've been pretty busy 🙂 I have cut way back on cigarettes. I'm easily down to half a pack a day and I've realized that at least half the time I actually think "I really don't want this" and I'll put it out. So that's an improvement. I wasn't thinking before...but I'm on Welbutrin for depression so that might be a big reason I'm cutting back...well that and I'm actively attempting to quit. I'm going to give myself till this coming Friday/Saturday to quit. That will give me a few extra days to get myself down to 5 or fewer(if any). Plus hubby is going to stop smoking with me and it will be much easier if there aren't any in the house at all. For the last few days my cravings have been fairly minimal. I actually wait an hour or so after I wake up for my first smoke. I have a good feeling about this time. Thank you so much for checking in on me! Means a lot!
0 Kudos
0 Replies