cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thomas3.20.2010's Status Update on 11/08/2017

Life feels completely overwhelming to me recently. I will not give up - bringing in more resources - Doctors, Counselors, Social Workers, Career Counselors, Financial Counselors, Circling the wagons. 
0 Kudos
5 Replies
MarilynH

You hang on Thomas and please know that you have all us your EXtended EX Family here for you and sending good thoughts and prayers up  that you'll be feeling like new very soon. (((((Huge caring hug coming your way dear friend)))))
0 Kudos
shashort

Hi Thomas sorry you are feeling overwhelmed but also glad to hear you being strong and not giving up. Sounds like you got the right team in there to help. Stay strong my friend and know we are here for you. Big hugs to you.
0 Kudos
elvan

Prayers going up for you dearest Thomas, we will help circle those wagons.  This too shall pass...you WILL get through this, your beautiful grandbabies need their abuelo and he is going to be there.  Prayers, hugs, and much love.
​Ellen
0 Kudos
Bree19

In my thoughts always Thomas.
​Love and hugs and understanding xxxx
​ Thomas3.20.2010
0 Kudos
Christine13

((((((Thomas))))))  You are in my prayers for strength at this time.  Remember you've gotta pull through for those beautiful babies.  Glad you are checking into all the resources around you.  Sending big bunches of Love and positive thoughts and prayers.
0 Kudos