cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetMelissa4

SweetMelissa4's Status Update on 11/03/2014

jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007
Thank you Dale for checking in with me... I appreciate it very much! Your right... I'm not doing good with my quit. I've talked to my doctor about it and to be honest.. I'm also in the process of getting off of methadone also, because of a past pill addiction. I'm almost off of it, but I have been feeling really bad because of it. So my doctor suggested to free myself from one thing at a time, and I believe she's right. I wanted to stop smoking so bad and still do, but I find it probably more harder for me to stop, than if it was the only withdrawl and only thing I had to deal with. To be honest, I found it intolerable at this time. But I WILL be back as soon as I get off of the methadone! This will NOT be the last time everyone hears from me. I am determined to stop smoking and I find everyone on this an amazing inspiration! Everyone is so nice. I have no family, so it was a blessing to find that everyone was so encouraging. While I have put my quit on hold at this time... I will continue to educate myself and read all that I can. I think that it may also be helpful to continue to read everyone's blogs... so I will. Thank you Dale!
0 Kudos
0 Replies