cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charmed

Charmed's Status Update on 04/30/2009

Sandee
Thanks 🙂
He should be ok....the way it looks now, he will be off during the whole bankrupcy filing and all....but it seems so far like he will go right back to work after all of that is over with....then we have to hope and pray that he doesn't get laid off, if they do start shutting down plants and laying ppl off....he's got a good amount of time in, so he might be safe, plus alot of ppl have been taking the buyout they were offering, so he's moved up on the senority list alot. The thing is he works at the truck plant, and that's kinda the worst place to be right now.....but Fiat is supposed to start having some of there cars built here, as per there agreement with the UAW....so we shall see....We are both trying to be really positive and just wait and see before we get to worked up....The news makes everything sound like the end of the world, I almost hate watching it. I'll definately keep you guys posted on what is going on. He still has to go to work tomorrow, word is that he will go in for an hour tomorrow and be sent home for at least 5 weeks, supposedly as soon as the news of them filing bankrupcy was announced, all of their suppliers stopped shipping to them....soooooo I dunno right now....I'm holding it together and trying not to get to worked up!!! I'm a pretty positive person...I think we will be ok, and if worse comes to worse my mom has promised to help us out if we need it, but we will be fine as long as he doesn't get a permanent lay off
Ok wow I wrote a book....see what happens when you ask me a question lol
0 Kudos
0 Replies