cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

BIBLE STUDY FOR A NICOTINE-FREE LIFE

bible study group. holding hads in prayer.jpg

GOD'S HELP IN QUITTING NICOTINE

In August, 2023, members of the Fith and Sprituality Group expressed interest in having access to a Bible study series to assist in quitting nicotine. One of our members will soon be starting this study. I am hopeful others will follow behind. And, I'm tossing out the idea that perhaps those who do choose to participte in this free study will share comments and insights on this thread with others who are also participating.  Just in case, I'm starting this new thread which is specific to this study.

BIBLE STUDY FOR A NICOTINE-FREE LIFE 

27 Replies
SuzyQ411

If any are interested in this opportunity, please ket me know as I also have other (free) Bible studies available to help  Christ-centered folks on their journeys to eliminate nicotine from their lives. ~Suzy

Maki

I’ve not done or read any of these studies but I do know I’ve seen some bible studies for quitting smoking on Amazon as well , Just for information if anyone wants to do a search . 

YES there are Maki-- thanks for bringing this up. However, the ones I have been posting are free whereas it appears the ones on Amazon are for sale. It does make sense to me as we look to the Lord to help us combat our nicotine addiction that we would greatly benefit from looking into His Word for strength and guidance. While I join with you @Maki  in encouraging folks to look at what's available on Amazon or on other similiar sites, I have located a few more free studies online which I will also share with anyone interested. God wants us to be free of this terrible addiction and is here to support and encourage us. Looking to His Word should be a big help for us. ❤️ 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SuzyQ411 Thank you for offering to list bible studies that can help with quitting nicotine!

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
Maki

Just another resource for those who may be interested . 

SuzyQ411

Yes, and a good resource as well @Maki . Thanks again for alerting us to that!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

I am curious as to whether or not anyone has done thie Bible Study and what your feed back is. Has it been helpful?

Also, is there any interest in doing a group Bible Study on this site, using a Bible Study that could be purchased online?

Interested in feedback because at one point there was interest expressed in doing a Bible Study for use when quitting smoking...Thanks for any input!

0 Kudos
Maki

I would I think . 
I know on the Q a lady purchased a book , and we did chapter by chapter and although I didn’t really participate back then much  I did enjoy reading what others had to say in the comments about it and how it applied to their quit . It helped me a lot . So I’m a yes . 

SuzyQ411

Thx for responding @Maki . Counting your answer as a yes ❤️

0 Kudos