cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peach Cobbler

I just made a peach cobbler.  Delicious, BUT, the recipe DID NOT REQUIRED ENOUGH PEACHES!!!  😡. I’m so bummed. 🥺. 

Also, I wasn’t sure if my brown sugar was regular or light brown.  🙄. I assumed it was light. 🥺😔. Put a “tiny bit” more of it in AND added vanilla extract, (just sprinkled on the topping🙄), and Almond Extract into the crust topping! 😳

so, this thing is mostly crumbled stuff with lots of sugar that has “hard candy” here and there from the extracts!  The peaches are very lost. 🥺. 

2 hours in the kitchen.  It would have been easier to just put my brown sugar in a bowl and add ice cream on top. 😳. Also, better is I exercises instead of cooked! 🤣

4 Replies
biscuit9

Cobbler sounds wonderful.  Peach cobbler sounds really wonderful.  Hey, you got in the kitchen and produced a product.  You have done far more with your peaches than I have done with my 2 peaches that are sitting in the frig. right now.  🍑🍑  Hope you get to enjoy it.

Maki

Now ya did it lol .. ya got me craving peach cobbler . I’ve never made it but think it’s similar to Apple Crisp? Going to the farmers market this weekend , peaches are on the list . My recipes never taste the same twice , even though I follow the same recipe all the time lol . 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yum, I've never met a cobbler, or pie, or crisp, or crumble that I didn't like!!! Thanks for sharing that @Lollylolly12320 ... my wife and I made a crisp with mulberries and peaches earlier this week that had a oatmeal-cinnamon-butter topping. Man, the eating is good this time of year! Now I'm hungry, too, @Maki 🤣!

Todd

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

@Lollylolly12320 Thanks for sharing your cooking adventure .  It made me laugh.  Laughter produces dopamine also.

😊

Barb