cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McMoney

Non Alcoholic Slush Punch

I can't get over how good this is. 

https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/non-alcoholic-orange-slush-punch/8265edfb-fab8-4ae3-bc7e-f002f90b...

I made a batch of punch for Christmas Eve that ended up being really disappointing. For New Years I made the punch in the recipe above using a carton of the Dole Orange/Pineapple/Banana juice and I can't believe how good it is. Quitting smoking has made me take a hard look at all of my habits and in 2024 I'm going to stop getting in my own way, self sabotaging, and I'm going to do things that are healthy and good for ME because I am worth it. Cutting out alcohol is on the table at this point. Anyway, slush punch is something to get excited about, trust me. Get that dopamine!  Happy new year, everyone. 

- Meriah
5 Replies
ReallyReal

Meriah @McMoney , I will be right over--please have my cup full and waiting!!! Lol.

0 Kudos
Maki

Saved and printed . Excellent for some real cool non alcoholic parties this summer round the fire pit on those nice hot summer nights . 

Thanks for posting . 

McMoney

It makes a big batch! I sent half with my son last night, he went to a friend's house for a sleepover and the rest I've been drinking by myself. 3 cups this morning. It's the best punch I've ever had and I'm very partial to punches made with sherbet. This is crazy good!  
Raissa, I swear if you were close, we would definitely be having this fancy slush punch drink right now!   Cheers, friend! 

- Meriah
biscuit9

@McMoney   Thank you for sharing this and I plan to save the recipe.  Congratulations on doing the work, mental and physical, to get yourself to a place that you envisioned.  I understand reaching the point where you are willing to make ANY change, to get the results you want.  I commend you.   

Happy New Years Day.  Here's to a smokefree 2024.

0 Kudos
champsin97

More power to ya sister.  I just don't think I could quit drinking and smoking.  I do need to concentrate on getting more exercise.  If you were going to make the punch with alcohol what type would you use?

0 Kudos