medium

large

extra large

or

JUMBO?

and, what size eggs do you prefer?

18 Replies
MarilynH

I would have to say jumbo for sure 100 % perfecto from the nurturing and protection of the best gift ever....

AnnetteMM

Large.

It's not the biggest, nor is it the smallest.

It's got some ways to go, but it's pretty darn good right now, too.

Cooking over easy fried eggs is SO simple!

YoungAtHeart

Ginormous isn't an option - but I think yours and mine would qualify!!!

I like mine over easy - on a toasted muffin - um'um GOOD!

Daniela2016

Mine would still be a medium (4 years) and I like mine extra-large, free range, brown, and organic  

Will try to keep mine away from tainted thoughts, feed it only quality time and energy, hold it like a precious gift it is.  If sometimes I am tempted to drop it, thank goodness for friends willing to catch it and give it back to me to keep growing it...

Maybe I can grow it to a Faberge

All Russia, Russian culture

beautiful egg you have there

Daniela2016

I wish I had one of these, they are worth about $30 mill each, and there are only 50 in different private collections across world's most wealthy people.

Funny enough, the most expensive one, was purchased at a Midwest flea market in 2012, for about $13,300, just for the value of the gold and precious stones; it was later sold at an auction for $33,000,000.

Cousin-Itt

Jumbo    3 Eggs over medium, 8 slices bacon, home fries with onions and a stack of buttermilk pancakes with real maple syrup     My quit if it were a egg would look like this

golden.jpg

Karen333

My egg would be small ( 74 days)  My real egg would be large- poached as in Eggs Benedict

avian3

My quit is jumbo.

Although I do eat a diced large boiled egg on my salad every evening, for me nothing beats a........

Amazon.com : Cadbury Caramel Eggs - 12 Count : Grocery & Gourmet Food