cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

Need help adjusting settings

@CommunityAdmin  My feed is still messed up, it looks like. Darn! Looks like I need o go back in and fiddle some more with met setup. A good job for next week after my company goes back home! Wish at least one of them was computer literate as I would put them to work on it while they are here!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SuzyQ411 not sure what you are meaning by "Feed" can you provide a link to the place you are referring to when you mention feed. You're not talking about Notification Feed are you?

Describe what you're seeing currently when you feel it is "Messed up" and what you're hoping to see instead. Also provide where (with a link) to what you're looking at when you see something messed up. If you can also provide a screenshot that would be helpful. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SuzyQ411 

Let me know what you need assistance with. I think there was a discussion on how the posts were displaying.  General Display Settings might help, not sure if you have it turned on to linear or threaded on this page.

If you have linear on you may have it set to oldest or newest first on Linear Layout.  So adjust if you would like to see the newest posts on page 1 or the last page of a discussion topic. I generally have mine on threaded (which groups the comments and the comments on the comments together). Linear posts them in the order they're posted in and then has a link back to the page it was on if you posted on something on an earlier page. 

If you have threaded layout turned on then you can choose to organize from oldest to newest.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@CommunityAdmin  I just want you to know I have not been ignoring you and really appreciate your offers of assist. I "lost" a week due to getting ready for and having weekend company and am now dealing with some personal issues for which I see the doctor about on Wednesday. I am hopeful I can be back "in the groove" by next week and start addressing this!

So, I WILL be in touch!

Thanks again! Suzy 😊

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, I’ll be here. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

😊

0 Kudos