cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavesTime

Mobile Observations: Pagination Links not working, Notifications?, Starting a new post?

This site is pretty much unusable on my phone, which is how I usually access EX.

-- It will not advance to a later page. For example, on the Pledge I see links to advancing page numbers and the arrow, but when I touch them nothing happens

-- I am getting no notifications at all

--I find no option the start a new post (maybe I'm missing this, but I sure can't find it).

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavesTime wrote:

This site is pretty much unusable on my phone, which is how I usually access EX.

-- It will not advance to a later page. For example, on the Pledge I see links to advancing page numbers and the arrow, but when I touch them nothing happens

-- I am getting no notifications at all

--I find no option the start a new post (maybe I'm missing this, but I sure can't find it).

@DavesTime 
Responding here since you only have your phone as your source of accessing the site. Normally I'd ask you to create a separate topic for each issue or join an existing post if one exists for your issue. I'm going to break your post out into its own topic though.

• Clicking page numbers on pledge: I saw this once over the past weekend. Thanks for the reminder I'll look into this. 
  • Notifications: You should be getting email ones as of this morning. We were able to finally turn back on the notifications as the subscriptions were still migrating until yesterday afternoon. If you want to see the icon on your phone. You need to turn your phone sideways. We're working on bringing the icon into view when your phone is vertical.
  • Starting New post: Should be there even on mobile. What section of the site were you trying to create a new post? I can direct you. 
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos