cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrishRose

What is the happens when you click OK in a Follow notification?

Jump to solution

When someone starts following you, there is a notification e-mail sent.  What is the purpose of hitting the "ok" button in the e-mail notifications?  Just wondering. 

Irish Rose 

Tags (1)
16 Replies

Those were good slide shows, Giulia‌ .

0 Kudos

Hi there! It's blast from the past, Maggie here. I've been having so much trouble trying to find my way on the site now. Saw this in my email and just had to come and wish you a wonderful day! I'm still smoke-free since 8/1/2010 although I've been tempted a time or two. I do hope you are doing well! Much love, peace, and light, Maggie

0 Kudos

@Maggie_8-1-2010   Sorry you're having trouble finding your way around the place.  Have you checked out this:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions?sr... ?   Good to see you.

Maggie it's so wonderful to hear from you.  I have not seen you on this site since I returned from an overextended leave.  I hope you are doing well.  I see, you have protected that beautiful quit of yours.  We quit the same year.    Did you disappear for awhile too?  A lot of people are just gone from here, but not forgotten.  So good to hear from you.  This site is quite different from what we had back in the days. 

Love and big (((((hug)))))) for you.  Stick around.  Maybe, we can get the whole group back.  Oh, and I tried using the @ before your name, and cannot find your profile to click on.  So confused, but we will figure this new site out, won't we????  hee hee hee hee

Irish Rose

0 Kudos

IrishRose  You can't find her name because there's a glitch with SOME of the names with underscores in them.  The way to get around that is to simply copy their username directly from their avatar and paste it after the @ symbol.  (At least I THINK you can do it that way.)   @Maggie_8-1-2010   Maggie, you can ask Mark to change your user name to make it easier for people to "at" mention you.  You just need to fill out a form first.   If either of you have questions about navigating the site, just ASK.  I'd be happy to help and so will others.  We want you here on a regular basis!

0 Kudos
indingrl

I love fillowing you IrishRose....PLEASE keep coming BACK....gentle hug

Beloved indingrl‌ , that was the kindest thing you said to me.  Thank you for making me feel loved.  BIG, BIG (((((((((HUG))))))))))) for you, my beautiful friend!!!

Love you,

Irish Rose

0 Kudos