cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

What feature is missing from EX?

You may be a part of another online community and have grown to like things on that community that you haven't seen here.  What is that feature that you would like to see here? Pick from the list below or add your own.  Then tell us more about what you like about it and how you envision it being part of BecomeAnEX.

-Mention another user
-Micro blogging
-Quoting other's comments
-Live Text/Video Chats
-Reply by Email
-Wikis
-Polls
-Photo Albums

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
34 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giulia

This isn't something we would add to this community but we can look at for the next community platform. We're looking to understand what your needs are currently that aren't being met that we can consider when we evaluate new platforms.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia-

You can mass delete things from your Sent Box, though you'll have to know which messages you want to delete by the subject as you can't see the body of the message while deleting. I know it's not the solution you wanted but it does give you the option to clear things out if you wanted to.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Yup, I kinda figured it was a moot point on this platform but wanted to mention it anyway for future reference.  And, yes, I was aware that you can mass delete from the sent box.   Thanks for the response!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia-

You bet! Sorry it's not something I can just make happen here.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

The only thing that was confusing to me and as I've seen from new members that come onto the site is the message board.  it's hard to correlate what message goes to what response.  I think people are basically seeing it as a Facebook post where they just simply respond underneath the comment.  Just wondering if that could be enhanced somehow by showing the response underneath the original post to the message board.

0 Kudos