cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindiboo

Very sad and bummed out

Not a tech person and all this new stuff has con fused me to no end.  Today is day 300 but i have no clue what to do or whatever

Sorry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
38 Replies
Cindiboo

And i without you my friend 

0 Kudos
KMC56

Looks like you catch on pretty fast!!

0 Kudos

There you go Cindy, the journey isn't that easy, for any of us.  We all have roadblocks.  The other day I was all happy I found a Dr who is treating me, I got relief the first time I went to her office.

Last night was absolutely horrible, cramps so bad, one of them made me fall.  Today I carry all the muscles pain, I called in sick, but trying to do some work until 9:00 when I can call them and try to get in for another IV treatment...And so the story goes...Hubby is looking for a job, not much success so far...but I will not smoke over that.  If you feel the site is overwhelming for now, just send some private IMs, or text, call... I'll speak with you, I will be so happy to...

0 Kudos
elvan

It's definitely challenging and takes a lot more time than the old format but I expect that is just adjustment.  You have been such an asset to this site, PLEASE stick with us and congratulations on 300 amazing days of freedom!

0 Kudos

Congrats on your 300 days - and I will join in the chant..."Please don't go!"...

This site sure has changed and it will take some time to adapt, but all your old friends are here (and some new ones too) - all you have to do is a shout out and we all come running:)

What hasn't changed is the fact that we have each others backs - oh what a great feeling!

0 Kudos

congrats cindi,,,  your pushing for the one year mark.. go girl..

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cindiboo‌ Looks like you have a lot of people backing you.  

Quite a few of the How-to questions are asked and answered in https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help?sr=search&searchId=51ef182b-c2b4-4ebb-b5...‌. If you don't happen to find it in there then please ask it there and I'll respond. We do have a several people that are pretty quick to respond there as well.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations Cindiboo on your splendiforous 300 precious smoke free days and counting, just work away for a little bit each day on this forum you will figure it out, I found it quite frustrating the first few days but just like quitting smoking it got easier each day I logged on and I'm definitely not tech-savvy whatsoever, congrats again my friend and fellow Exer......

0 Kudos
elvan

That 300 day post was a month ago and I have not seen her since.  She may be here but I have not seen her.  I hope she is alright.

0 Kudos