cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindiboo

Very sad and bummed out

Not a tech person and all this new stuff has con fused me to no end.  Today is day 300 but i have no clue what to do or whatever

Sorry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
38 Replies

congrats on the 300 days.  I'm hoping they will develop a FAQ section.  check out giulia's suggestion.  it's very step by step.  Also I've noticed that they have improved the community help section.  they have parsed the steps out a little better.  Hang in there.  it's a learning curve.  If we can conquer quitting smoking, we certain can conquer this !!!!

Well you are here and so are we.  Just like you made the other site personal we have to do the same thing here.  It is up to us no a site. Congratulations on 300 days.  Protect and keep your quit.  Your quit is not here it is inside of you.

Congratulations on 300 Days, Cindi

I have been right there with you but I decided not to stress about the whole thing!

I remember when I learned computers - it took me a Month to learn how to use the internet! No joke!

Little by little we'll get there together because we are still the same EX Community we have always been - just a new clubhouse! 

Stick with us, Cindi, because we care about you and you care about quitting and supporting others in your quit! That hasn't won't change!

elvan

Hang in there, Cindy, many of us are doing so by our fingernails.  Those of us who are not tech savvy are struggling but that doesn't mean we can't get through this change.  I can only do it a little a time.  Partly because I don't HAVE the time to try to learn the whole thing at once.  I am not giving up, this site saved my quit and saved me, I will do anything I can to help someone else reap the benefits I reaped.

300 days is AWESOME!

Hi Cindy Don't you leave, You are the one that kept me going in the beginning and i am still here. Just give it time.We can do this. Congratulations on 300 days free.

I understand where you are coming from.  Its been awhile since I've been on this page and "WOW" what a difference.  I never understand why people always feel the need to change things especially when they works so well.  This site helped me on several occasions and I think we should try to work through it and see if we can figure it out.  Don't  quit....because we are not quitters.  We succeed.  Congratulations on your 300 days!  

KMC56

What?????   We're in it together,  I'd be totally lost without you!!!

So, so happy to congratulate you on 300 days of freedom!!!

Cindiboo

Ok I'm here 

MePlus3

Whooo hooo!!! *napoleon happy dance* 

Cindiboo

Love Happy dances

0 Kudos