cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindiboo

Very sad and bummed out

Not a tech person and all this new stuff has con fused me to no end.  Today is day 300 but i have no clue what to do or whatever

Sorry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
38 Replies

Congrats on 300 Days!  This is a big deal, closing on a year!!! Did you find the Freedom Train?  I think you can get there under Celebrations?  I haven't been posting there, just seems too difficult to find the "last reply" but I will make a better effort.  In the meantime, have a badge!  (oops, forgot how to do that, think I have to finish this comment)

I also feel disconnected, hoping that will pass, but in the meantime just adopting a "wait and see" policy.  Don't decide now?  I would miss you.

NOPE

Giulia

Click on the following link for today's Freedom Train

My brave Cindy that I first found wandering around on the pledge page, the same Cindy that picked me up and supported me when I fell, that Marvelous Cindy that has 300 days and will soon be an Elder, Leaving? WHAT?  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge?sr=search&searchId=34f776b9-b8ee-4d75-a3dc-97...‌ Girl, please go pledge and then ride the train, Giulia‌ gave you the link above. You know you can holler at me anytime! Leaving? I think not! I don't know this stuff either, but I am learning a little more each time I come on here. Please come learn with me! You learned how NOT to smoke, take this a piece at a time just like you did your quit and you will be just fine! Congratulations on 300 days! Stay Strong!

Love You!  ~Terrie~

MePlus3

You better not! Take it one step at a time little by little!

Don't give up before we even get started!  I will help you any way that I can.  Congratulations on 300 days!

We break it down and learn a little more each day Cindi.

Congratulations on 300 days!

cheyenne7

I felt that lost of personal level that you are talking about, but as I kept coming back so is that personal feeling......if you stick with it, that feeling will return, I promise.   The same people are here!!

Congratulations on 300 days.....That's awesome!!!

Magstoyou

Congratulations on 300 Days Cindi-Way to go girl!!

So happy for you!!

Mags

Hi Cindi, what are you talking about, going where, don't you know how much we need you here, you reached 300 DOF!!!

Now we need to turn around to the newer people and help them get where we got!  And we have so much to share.

There is as much help getting built right now about this new platform, just as there was when we quit and needed the help!

And it's coming in bits and pieces, as nice and helpful members are figuring it out!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 300 DOF

pastedImage_6.png

c2q

Cindy - please give it another few days. We need you here, and I would miss your upbeat quititude.  Meanwhile, bask a little bit in that glorious 300 days of yours! I haven't had much time to come and experiment, but things should get less busy for me now that my sister in law is out of the hospital. We all can romp around and poke things together.  

CongratulationManyWays.jpg