cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to stay and use EXcommunity despite EU data law deadline 25th May - is it possible?

Got this message: 

by Mark (23 May 2018)

BecomeAnEX is committed to helping tobacco users achieve their vision of a tobacco-free future. Friday, we will be updating our site accessibility in light of a European data protection law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you live in an EU-member country, you will no longer have access to BecomeAnEX.org or the EX Community once GDPR goes into effect on May 25, 2018. We encourage you to print or write down any information from BecomeAnEX that you rely on as you quit and stay quit, and exchange other ways to communicate with members of the EX Community. Thank you for making BecomeAnEX part of your tobacco-free journey!

If you have questions about what GDPR means for you, please direct them to Megan (EX Product Manager)

Please find a way!!!!!!

Tags (1)
22 Replies

Roby2‌ Thanks for responding. You can't access the site based on your IP Address but replies by email appear to still allow you to participate. If you were able to access the site from an IP address outside of the following list you should be able to still participate.

Mark wrote:

*The list above may help you locate some people based on their "archived profile".

** User search does not search the Location field. Filtering required.

*** Users who are deactivated do not receive email notifications from the community. Deactivated user may be able to login as long as they're not banned to reactivate.

ryaki38‌ Got your response via email. Thanks for replying and letting us know of your interest.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Hey Mark, I really want to quit. How am I going to be part of the community despite of the GDPR?

???? ??? Outlook ??? Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

DimArtist

JonesCarpeDiem‌ had some ideas in another post. Perhaps he can PM you and share them.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team