c2q

the EX Café Mon 02.06.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Monday 02.06.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
76 Replies
Daniela2016

I am sorry Nancy for missing the chocolate breakfast items, but here are some for a later evening snack:

Daniela2016

Thanks Pops,

Nobody should be hanging out here and be hungry, thanks for making sure of that

0 Kudos
c2q

Great to see all the action here today! The café becomes more and more . . . ours! indingrl‌, it's so nice to see you here. Daniela2016‌, hopefully you are available to talk more tomorrow. This day has been non-stop. Your barista is showing!

Tomorrow Pops‌ is running the joint. Be kind, be helpful, and keep him on his toes, please. I'll be here, too, but the shop is Pops.

See you tomorrow! Don't forget - the doors are always open at the EX Café.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Does anyone know why Sheri (dancingthrulife) deactivated her account?  I am so sad......

MarilynH

I have no idea Jennifer, she's such a big part of Ex and always inspires and uplifts us and has a powerful message for each of us. I am very sad too, I can't @ you because it won't work, huge hug for you....

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Hi Jennifer, she wrote a blog, she was thinking about everyone (mostly you, the elders)'s roles here, and stating there is room for everyone, she started liking the new features, then she just evaporated!  Mark told us he deactivated the account at her request, not many of us had a chance to respond to her blog, my comment did not reach her anymore...she was already gone.  But I am hopeful she'll come back soon, I do remember she said her good byes (I do not remember how long ago, but it has not been one year since I joined and that was probably at my 6 months mark), telling us she will be back.  And she was gone for a while, but maybe not even a month.  I am just hoping her departure now will be similar.  She might just need to take some breaks from us , I will miss her anyways.

0 Kudos
Sootie

She just commented on Marilyn's blog this morning! So it must have been very recent. Sheri has taken breaks before and hopefully she will be back.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

not just a break Sootie - she had admin deactivate her account.   I am so sad. 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Yes, Sheri does take occasional breaks from here, Sheri leads a very demanding and busy life and she's very good at it. I've never seen her deactivate before. I hope she is okay! I miss her already!

0 Kudos

Sheri has been in and out for Years! At least the whole time that I've been here. And yes, sometimes she has left for long periods of time. That is what she needs and I respect that! She mentioned that she feels shy and awkward. That comes from something in her life that has nothing to do with us. So let's stop speculating and just respect that Sheri is taking care of Sheri! And That is Good!

0 Kudos