Welcome to The EX Café   Fri 02.17.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
Mandolinrain

Morning to all you beautiful Ex peeps.

Im going to have my hands full in about an hour with our 3 adorable grandkids for the duration of the weekend....so I may not be back around till Monday. Have a lovely weekend all. Your ALL ALWAYS in my prayers! Need to take my cup of joe to go today:)

~Missy...N.O.P.E.!!!

Violet_Quit

GM Everyone at the EX all my friends, its a great day today so good to smell the fresh Air love it.May i get a coffee?

c2q

Hi MIssy! Have fun with the grandkids. Here's your cuppa. NOPE back at you!

c2q

Hi Lost! I had the honor of taking both yours and Thomas' hand at the pledge this morning. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe... 

Here's some fresh brew for you. Enjoy! It's on the Cafe this morning. Thanks for pledging!

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Hi there C2Q  Hope you are having a great morning. Thank you for taking my hand and i am holding on tight today. and thanks for the coffee.

Violet_Quit

oh and my name is Violet but call me whatever lol

c2q

I didn't forget your request, Mortalzeus‌. I had to wait for special delivery on the caviar. You are so old school. Who knew? Black bread and caviar. Devine. Or at the very least, chewy.

0 Kudos
c2q

Violet is a beautiful name. Thanks for letting me know. 

0 Kudos
Nestly

IMG_0881.JPGGood morning all! Seems I cancelled my initial post instead of hitting the post button. I must need that second cup of coffee I had mentioned! It's going to be a great day; I've gotten to day 12 of my quit, it's Friday, and I've decided to loosen the reigns on my diet and enjoy some of the yummy foods. I've got good vibes to share with everyone! Take as much as you need! I'll just add more as it runs low.

MarilynH

A very good morning to everyone, I thought I'd swing by the cafe and wish you a super fantastic Friday and congrats to everyone on your awesome quits especially all the new quitters that's getting through each day and in the evenings saying yay for another day WON!  Congratulations Nestly on your spectacular 12 precious DOF and heading straight for the two wk mark, yay you and yay for all of us Exers because N.O.P.E  -  really does work on a daily basis !