susan_m

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday 02.08.2017

Welcome to the EX Café     Wednesday 02.08.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
118 Replies
MarilynH

• susan-m‌ ,you have nothing to apologize for my friend and fellow Exer, you are such a sweetheart, I just needed to know that my blogs are somewhat helpful and now I know so I will keep on posting, could I please get an EXtra large black coffee, and bowl of porridge and a side order of whole wheat toast. I would like to say a cheerful good morning to all of you here at the ex cafe, wishing each of you another wonderful smoke free day if you are having a rough morning chin up, deep breathe and know that you can and will get through this day and remember that this evening you can look inthe mirror and smile because you made it through another DAY WON......
MarilynH

FB_IMG_1485523335878.jpgYay for caffeine !

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Here you go Marilyn, this should warm the insides:)

porrige.jpgcoffee.jpg

Mortalzeus

Oops fogot the toast!

toast.jpg

c2q

Mortalzeus‌ Beach volleyball, great idea! Can you call the contractors and get a quote? [HINT] when you are replying to a comment in EX, you can easily get a quote by clicking the " in the menu bar, above. Easy-peasy.

Mortalzeus wrote:

volley.jpg

Not sure if we have enough in the capital budget for it, but I think a sand volleyball court might be nice for the summer time.  We could put it next to the patio? 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning Everyone!  We are celebrating some big milestones on the train today!  Hope you will hop on for a bit and recognize their accomplishments!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/08/freedom-train-02082... 

c2q

MarilynH‌ I love your friend, but she is barred from the volleyball court until we get the dress code thing sorted out. . . 

MarilynH

Ha, ha, ha c2q ,I love it! 

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good morning! Gonna need my coffee extra strong today. My big bad Doberman mix couldn't handle the thunderstorm last night so I got to spend a couple hours laying with him on the floor. He's such a baby! Pinning on my grin and ready for a top ten day! I hope you all are as well!

MarilynH

Thanks for the quick service and the delicious breakfast and coffee Mortalzeus ,you deserve a great tip which I will give my friend and fellow Exer.