Welcome to the EX Café Sun 04.02.17

Welcome to The EX Café 04.02.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
22 Replies
MarilynH

A very good evening Pops , I don't know why I couldn't get to the ex cafe this morning but I thought I'd swing by and say hello and get a cup of green tea before the cafe closes for the night, I hope everyone had a hasslefree, stressfree but most importantly a smokefree day. Our Temps hit 49 degrees this afternoon which was wonderful so this white crap should start melting soon.  my 13 yr old Samantha Digger Jane Hartley moved just as I took the pic so Oops! 14911716787581087148880.jpg

Pops

Hi Marilyn,  I am wore out from that move today. Not sure what was happening this am. Must have been me opening the cafe in the wrong place. Sorry about that. Enjoy your cyber tea. Lol

Pops

Thanks for all of the fun and support Sunday.  I truly do enjoy being with my friends in recovery.  So we will close for now, but never fear...we will open back up on Wednesday morning, where you will see our brightest star...susan-m‌, slinging coffee and doughnuts to your hearts content.  In the meantime, keep reaching out to help another addict in recovery....remember the life you save just might be your own.

CLOSED-NEW-ExCafe.jpg

0 Kudos