ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
59 Replies
freeneasy

Depresso-coffee-quote-for-mornings.png

0 Kudos
c2q

I agree Ellen. I love fresh toasted oatmeal bread. I love the subtle flavor, and the texture. I like it with a little nut butter, too, but hot and crusty, it is a treat all by itself, completely bare. 

The thing about oatmeal toast is that it's not very sexy. You have to "have your tasters on" to really appreciate its quiet flavor. Chocolate (my other true love, dang it) is loud in your mouth. Right here, right now, I'm talking chocolate.

And what a joy it is to rediscover all the intensity of flavors now that I don't smoke anymore.

0 Kudos
susan_m

0 Kudos
susan_m

How's this?  Looks so good, I am going into the REAL kitchen at work to brew a cup!

Image result for afternoon coffee

0 Kudos
susan_m

Jennifer-Quit, I am so sorry - I skipped you!!

0 Kudos
susan_m

untitled.png

Thanks for a great day at the cafe, everyone!  We are flipping to self-serve mode.

Be sure to visit us Friday when Pati (c2q) is hosting and then again on Sunday when Pops is at the helm. 

I will leave you tonight with a secret of mine: when I host the cafe, it's a day long trigger to smoke. I  think it's the socialization,  but I am not 100% sure. Because it's a trigger, I can't wait for my days to barista. I hit 'em head on, and each time is easier because of it.  I do not fear my addiction. 

My point is that we are all different and we all manage in our own way.  My way is quoted best by Dale:  The only way out is through.  Thanks for helping me tame my addiction.

Peace and love, peeps. 

Jennifer-Quit

No worries Susan - I am a self-serve type of gal!

Pops

We are sorry but the EX_cafe is closed now.  Please come back and join us on Friday morning where Pati, aka c2q‌ will be at the helm providing great insight, humor and in general...an all around great sense of being alive....In the meantime, please continue to remain smokefree and reach out to help another EXer defeat this addiction...who knows, the life you save may be your own...

ExCafeCLOSED.jpg

Lauralives

Susan, those look amazing!!  Thanks, I love cinnamon rolls and will make them soon!  Laura

0 Kudos
susan_m

Laura, I'm so glad!!  If you make them, let me know what you think of the recipe!

0 Kudos