The Ex Cafe Wed 03.15.2017

Welcome to The EX Café 03.15.17

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
59 Replies
susan_m

Very nice, Pops!

It's lovely to see you today..... cafe days are my favorite because I get to spend them with all if you!  

I too have been worried about longevity, particularly with the move to conversations.  It;s hard to dispute that traffic has diminished - time will tell.

No matter what, this is a great community filled with love and friendship.  If the cafe ends, we will find a way to continue daily connections.

Have a wonderful day!!!

xx

susan_m

Marilyn,

Nice to see you this morning!!  I have been thinking about all of our EXers that have been impacted by that storm, so it is lovely to see you.  Sit down and relax a bit and enjoy the cafe this morning.  Bottomless coffee for you today, luv.

MarilynH

Thank you Susan-M , the coffee is delicious here at the cafe and the service is the best service of any place I've ever been.  thanks again hummmmm maybe I'll have a frosted cinnamon roll with my coffee.  please and thank you.

susan_m

MarilynH‌, I know you love to bake..... and I have just the rolls (and recipe) for you.  I have not made these, but I have had them and they are fantastic.  I love to cook, hate to bake (lol), but think that I could tackle these for my family and friends.  What do you think?

Cinnamon Rolls 101 | The Pioneer Woman 

Image result for pioneer woman cinnamon rolls

Pops

Gotta just love these rolls!!!!!!!....

susan_m

OMG those look good!!!

Pops

lol diet time ;;;;

MarilynH

Scrumptious, I'm going to check out the recipe, thanks Susan-M ....

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Scrumptious Pops , I'm not going to step on my scales this morning!

meWisconsin

Haven't stopped for coffee in a while so thought today would be a good day for it. Hot and black will do just fine. Only 6 degrees here this morning so need something to warm me up. Everyone have a fantastic smoke free Wednesday and remember Monday is Spring. (Hopefully)

Terry