The EX Cafe Thurs 02.23.17

Welcome to The EX Café  Thurs 02.23.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
75 Replies
c2q

See you over at the train station in a bit then, Ter-Bear. Gonna go pledge first https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe... 

Pops

Good morning Darren!  Place looks great!  Thought I'd drop in 4 a qwik cup & get to rollin into work. I will drop back in later. 

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning c2q‌, Pops‌, and TerrieQuit‌-have a great day!  I will check in a little later.

Rachel

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

That coffee and donut were great! Thanks! Mortalzeus and susan_m .The freedom train is on the tracks Freedom Train 02.23. 2017 Everyone, please come ride, celebrate the milestones, and eat in the dining car, a hearty breakfast has been served! Thanks!  ~Terrie~

Have a wonderful day!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Have a great day Rachel  Thanks for the visit!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Thanks Terrie, I will be getting onboard soon  

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Thanks Pops, see you later and hope you have a sparkling day  

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Oh I do like Ter-Bear  

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Thanks for your help Susan and a hearty "Good Morning" to you!

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good morning everyone! Hope the day is starting out great! I woke up to some weird dreams. That's always fun. Needless to say, I'm more creative than I give myself credit for, lol! I've gotta motivate the monsters for school. I offered them coffee, but apparently it doesn't have the same magical properties for them as is does for me. Shame.

I'll check back later!

0 Kudos