susan_m

The EX Cafe Sat 03.04.17

Welcome to The EX Café Sat 03.04.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
45 Replies
susan_m

Good morning!  Happy Saturday and welcome to the weekend!  

Who's ready for coffee?

0 Kudos
c2q

Me! Me!

HolyMolyWeekend.png

And I can smell that morning coffee from here. Must be a special brew. Nice one, Barista!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Susan!

Somebody needs to wake up the natives....I'll donate this ancient gong to bring em in through the doors...

I was reading some of our old cafe conversations and when I saw that you recently started drinking coffee black because you simply "had" to have your coffee,,,I thought of this pin for you.....

So here you are......

susan_m

Pops, you had me at good morning.  

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Good morning Susan and POPS. I'm up very early and am so ready for that cup of coffee., or I should say a vanilla latté would taste great. How are the two of you this morning, sounds cheerful around here.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Holy moly indeed!!  I was just reading posts over at the daily pledge, https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/6599-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment , and I caught yours from yesterday re: Alexander Bell... "just look what he started"... good one, Pati!  

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Good morning to yo too Patti!!

susan_m

Here you go, Pati... I have you all set to go to the sundeck and read blogs and watch the sun rise.

Enjoy!

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, JustSharon!   Here's a special cup for you and a big Saturday morning hug to go with it!  

Any good blogs out there we might have missed?

0 Kudos