Welcome to The EX Café   Mon 02.20.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Morning, everyone!

Another beautiful day in my neighborhood today - sun is shining, crocuses blooming.  I think I feel like something healthy for breakfast - maybe some grapefruit with a side of bran flakes?  THEN I can be BAD with my chocolate doughnut!!!

crocus.jpg

Thanks for doing barista duties today, c2q‌!  Hope you have some down time to enjoy the outdoors today!

c2q

thanks YoungAtHeart‌. The cafe is pretty slow; I'm going self-serve soon. Looking forward to anything chocolate from my favorite Chocolate Baroness! Hope this holds you over.

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Good Monday Morning to you all. I don't stop in much, bit this morning that case full of doughnuts and pastries looks so good! Serve me up a couple and a lite coffee, please and thank you .

0 Kudos
c2q

alas, it has come to my attention (thanks Mark‌) that the french accent mark,  the aigu é, is playing havoc with URL, among other things. 

c'est la vie

We're the same café we've always been. Perhaps a little less bistro, still all cafe. 

c2q

Hi JustSharon‌. thanks for stopping in. A fresh patch of doughnuts is in the oven. How about these luscious cookies with your lite coffee?

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning all,

I happened to be at the station, might as well serve you guys too, and I will come sit with you if you don't mind:

Here are some chocolate doughnuts for the chocolate lovers

Image result for Chocolate Hazelnut Frosted Donuts

and some coffee...

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Oh, my - do I see sea salt sprinkled on my chocolate?  YUM! 

Thanks Daniela2016‌!

Nancy

0 Kudos
c2q

thanks for getting the doughnuts out, Daniela. they look yummy. I'll take that one without the sprinkles and icing - plain chocolate doughnut! My favorite.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning Pati,

I should have told you, it actually is Hazelnut chocolate (you should have expected that from me, it has to have some European component in it )!  Did you see the coffee I served, it looks like Turkish Coffee, just introducing you to newer stuff (some of you might have never tried it before, and it really is an acquired taste...not bad, just different).

Have a great day off, I think I will do lots of laundry today, it is nice and sunny today, my bedding can dry outside!

0 Kudos
c2q

Ohh, Turkish Coffee. I'm up to try that! It looks great.

0 Kudos