The EX Cafe 04.12.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday April 12, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
c2q

Oh no you didn't, open the door to Monty Python I mean. Look out now.

And No Smoking. Never with the smoking.

Giulia

Thanks for the Graham link.  Gotta go.  

MarilynH

Good afternoon c2q and everyone at the ex cafe, I'll check out the Spamalot movie  but first maybe a cup of peppermint tea might feel good on my sore throat, life as an Ex Smoker is absolutely Doable and so wonderful especially having this horrid head and chest cold and sore throat that Mason and I are passing back and forth between us but thankfully Mark seems to be immune to it so far at least! 

0 Kudos
c2q

I bet Mason would prefer this though. It seems to work just as well as the tea! I hope Mark stays immune.

c2q

Okay, Cafers. Thanks for stopping by today.

We all need to be safe on the internet, and it's good to know that Admin takes malicious threats seriously. I hope everyone who had to shy away for a bit will be able to come back shortly with the confidence that this site is secure.

Remember why we are here - to keep our quits secure. I'm off to a meeting; sorry. But stick around if you want to share some company with your fellow EXs. The coffee bar is open. Cookies and soft drinks on the sun deck. Help yourselves.

MarilynH

Yummy Patti, I'll show this to Mason tomorrow afternoon after school.c2q 

0 Kudos
c2q

SelfServeBarNeonSM.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks Patti, who's going to join me on the patio for a soft drink and a couple of delicious cookies, thanks again c2q you are a rock star my friend and fellow Exer......

0 Kudos
Treehugger85

Thank you so much c2q  sorry I'm in late........just so busy at work!  I'm starting to like this whole no smoking thing, as weird as that sounds.  At least I don't have to get up and go outside ALL THE TIME NOW!  Granted going outside is fun.....but it's not fun at like 10-20 degrees F or when it's 95-105F lol

0 Kudos
c2q

You've sure got that right. When I was a smoker, it seemed like the only reason I went outside was to smoke. Even if I went out to work in the garden, it seemed like a ruse to smoke behind. I never went outside and didn't smoke. Not until after I quit did I understand how much smoking had ruled my life. I'm glad you are getting that monkey off your back. Congratulations. This is day 3, right? Good on you.

0 Kudos