susan_m

The EX Café Wed 02.15.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Wednesday 02.15.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
tjanddj

Jennifer I hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest.

0 Kudos
elvan

Hope you feel better, Jennifer.  Good to "see" everyone.  I know it's a little late but I would really like a double shot of expresso so I can get moving today.  Past few days were just NOT fun but I think things are going to improve.  Happy Hump Day!

0 Kudos
susan_m

It is so nice to "see" you, elvan‌!!

Image result for shot of espresso

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning Ellen,

So good to hear from you, and happy things are on the up side!

Here is your expresso, and a big welcome back hug!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

And I believe elvan‌, you should also have some healthy brunch to get you going, I am sure you do not eat much, but if you have big plans for today, you should eat at least a little... (they don't call me at work "mama D" for nothing, I have to feed everybody...)

0 Kudos
elvan

Thanks, Susan.  Good to be here. going to start out a little slowly and not expect to spend the bulk of my day on line.  Not good for my mental health.

0 Kudos
elvan

I'll take that expresso and that lovely breakfast as well.  Thank you, Daniela.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

You are very welcome Ellen, and if you have to be away from us for the rest of the day, we'll understand, we want you to be healthy, and you know elvan‌ you are being loved either here or away!

Mortalzeus

That looks amazing  

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thank you Darren 🙂  I might not be as funny as Pops, as quick as Susan, or as cerebral as you, I am mostly just here, hugging and comforting, and I know the team needs that too xoxo