128 Replies
Mortalzeus

It is my pleasure to serve you!

0 Kudos
c2q

Oh Goodie! A Valentine's Day party!

0 Kudos
Pops

Darren!  Place looks great...omg...your twins are simply adorable....I am so envious of you right now...they are sooo much fun right on up through grade school....and then some....My friend, you are in for a fantastic journey, and it will just keep right on going throughout your entire lifetime....congrats big time....If you should ever even hint of giving in to a crave...I will personally get down to Florida and commence to putting a butt whoopin on you that you won't soon forget.  Think about all of the great times you are having with the twins now, and how smoking would simply "rob" you of those moments in time....

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Been trying to come up with something to put on a sandwich board for advertising on the sidewalk of the Café.  Just an idea.

signicade-white-500x500.png

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

I can't even image ever kissing my girls with ashtray mouth!  It's a wonder their Mother never kick me to the curb:) Since I quit, all three seem to want more kissing!

P.S, You have permission to whoop my butt if I did give in to a crave, but you would have to stand in line.

TerrieQuit

Good morning again! I am still reading/commenting and thought I's stop back through and try an Atole. I have never had one and it sounds delicious!

Mortalzeus

Terrie, I brought you a little variety! 28781x400.jpg

20150202-mexican-hot-masa-drinks-vicky-wasik-14-thumb-1500xauto-418801.jpg

Atole and champurrado:) You can tell which you like better.

meWisconsin

pastedImage_1.jpg

Busy today so need coffee to go. I'll have a large black coffee and 2 chocolate cake donuts. Save some of the chocolate donuts for Nancy(Youngatheart) when she gets here. Later everyone.

Terry 

Mortalzeus

Terry, you sure I can't interest you in some coconut sprinkles on your doughnuts?  Sprinkles are for Winners! and you are a WINNER!

0 Kudos