c2q

The EX Café Sat 02.18.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Sat 02.18.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
c2q

Oh, YoungAtHeart Nancy! I have to admit, I smelled those croissants on my way out the door! Thanks! I'd be happy to share a white coffee with you, and grab on of those beauties in exchange.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning! I will join BonnieBee for a nice hot cup of green tea! Today I will be joining a couple of the neighborhood ladies this afternoon to go see a play given by a church youth group. Should be fun!

Have a wonderful day!

Trudy

Daniela2016

They are just adorable, you're such a lucky dad!!!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Hello Marilyn a very good Sunday morning to you!

0 Kudos

A double shot of expresso today, my bartendress........  Have a great day, everyone !!!!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning everyone, so good to see you all, Pop and Ellen, sorry you guys have to work, Thomas and wife, have fun "hunting", good morning Pati, Nancy and BonnieB, Whimsy have fun at the golf club. Good morning to you too Nestly.

Susan and Darren, thanks for being here early, enjoy your day, and Trudy, have fun at the play.

It is dark and rainy in Tempe today, and it is going to get colder (low sixties after the rain).  No big plans today, but go to an "International market" (mostly Asian), carrying lots and lots of varieties of fish to select some for lunch, and some of the various mushrooms hubby is crazy about.  I will also get some rice noodles to make part of the "gluten free" journey I need to embark on, and some of more exotic fruit and veggies we don't usually find in any other store. I don't work/advertise for them, it is only to show you the variety of produce they carry, most of them I would not know how to use

The produce section of the store includes a small selection of organic produce as well as rarer offerings such as jackfruit and bitter melon.

Have a great weekend all, let's make the best of it!!!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

ESPRESSO_1.jpg

The good stuff  

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

The Market looks busy busy!

0 Kudos
c2q

If there's anyone in need of an afternoon pic-me-up, how about a nice iced coffee?

iced-coffee.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

Okay. This barista is stepping to the back again. Take care.

SelfServeBarNeon.jpg

0 Kudos