susan_m

The EX Café Sat 02.11.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Saturday 02.11.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
119 Replies
Mortalzeus

Crazy weather!  When I ran this morning it was 50 and I needed a long sleeve shirt, but it is suppose to be 80 by 2:00pm!

0 Kudos
Lauralives

Happy Saturday Morning!!  Yesterday in Colorado it was 74 degrees but we are supposed to get snow over nigh!!  Crazy, but I love it. LL

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Wet snow or that dry fluffy powder that's fun to ski in?

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Good Morning!

May I please have some chocolate this Croissaturday morning? And some coffee with milk?

I'll be in the sun room!

Mortalzeus

I am on it  

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

coffee_cream.jpg

chocolate-croissant.jpg

Good choice for the Sunroom  I just finished watering the plants and did a little weeding and trimming!  Constant maintenance is necessary, same goes for our quits!  Enjoy!

Darren

Nestly

That's really great! I'm doing the walk/run too. I just spent 45 mins on the trail and managed 3 miles. Nothing to write home about but it's certainly somewhere to start!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

YUM - thanks, Darren!  You are the host(ess) with the mostess!

Maintenance is definitely needed to our quits, too.  Even after 4 1/2 years quit, I still sometimes think, "gee, a cigarette would be nice right now."  I know better, but it still amazes me that I have those thoughts.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

I just love the way I feel afterwards  

0 Kudos
Nestly

Made it back from walk/run #1. Could use a yummy omelet with Swiss cheese and ham maybe. My other dog is looking at me slightly impatiently wanting to get his walk in. (I don't like taking them together)

0 Kudos