susan_m

The EX Café Sat 02.11.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Saturday 02.11.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
119 Replies
MarilynH

Thanks Pops, just a coffee and your company for a few minutes would be great.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Mine is looking up more than usual today, so I might be a little slower than usual! 

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Good morning everyone.pastedImage_1.jpg

Bagels & cream cheese with black coffee for me. Getting ready to head over to the depot and wait for the Freedom Train.

Terry 881 DOF

Pops

This is a hoppin place just about every day now.  I am trying to get a few things done, Darren is watching @ the same time, and Susan opened the joint.  Pati is stopping in every so often to make sure we are all behaving...it's a hoot.  I have to get out of here for a few and make sure to ride the train for a few miles and stop in for my pledge.  I hope your day goes well.  I haven't heard much about your bread making lately.  You still doing that? Or did you give it up for awhile?

Mortalzeus

We all good PoPs, gonna hang back and watch the master, let me know if you need me to jump in.  I am going to the Sunroom and take care of the plants

pruning_0311.jpg

Pops

Have a cup on the house while you wait

Good morning Terry!  Who is todays conductor anyway?  I need to get over there for a few miles this morning too...

0 Kudos
Whimsy3715

Good morning, everyone. Saturdays tend to be one of my busier days, so I don't know if I'll be able to pop in as much today as I did yesterday, but I will definitely try. At the very least, I'll be around until the brain fog clears.

I'll take an OJ and turkey sausage links if you have it. So hungry, but proud, too. I put off my first smoke for 20 minutes after my eyes opened!

Pops

I'm trying to go as fast as I can, but new mouse is slowing me down this am

I hope this will do you over for awhile....

Pops

by the way, it's great to see you here this morning....hope your day is going well so far....

Pops

Hey bud, 

Work is calling....gotta jam for a bit....I'll try to get back in awhile...I will keep the site open on pc, but I have to do other things now....thanks

Pops

0 Kudos